Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Portland's Little Italy - Piazza Italia


I can't believe it has taken me this long to write about Piazza Italia. I seriously love this place. I am sorry  because my photos don't do it justice...I am working on perfecting my "food photos." It is a quaint and cozy restaurant in the Pearl District. When I say cozy, I mean it. They squeeze quite a few tables in this restaurant and it is always busy. The friendly employees take pride in their work and are passionate about the Italian culture. They truly make you feel like you are in Italy. Wine is served in carafes and the fresh baguette baskets never stop coming.

Now, the menu. Where do I start? One word...lasagna. It is a bubbling, cheesy shallow dish full of goodness and I always seem to find a way to devour the entire thing. Their pesto is fresh and always has great flavor so you can't go wrong with that either. Check out the menu to get your mouth watering.

straccetti

Next time you are window shopping in the Pearl, have a special occasion or just feel like some Italian food, please check out Piazza Italia! You will not be disappointed. 

1129 NW Johnson Street
Portland, Oregon
503.478.0619

open seven days a week | 11:30 - 3pm | 5pm - close 

No comments:

Post a Comment