Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Chicken Lettuce Wraps never tasted better!

In addition to my insight on food, recipes and restaurants, I thought I would include a category on stellar happy hours with great food deals! Besides, happy hour is my favorite time of the day. Lets start it off with a china bistro staple, P.F. Changs. Two words, half off. Lettuce wraps are even tastier when they are only four bucks!

pf changs

Below is a list of some of their appetizers offered during happy hour from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. Prices range from $2 to $6.

Chicken Lettuce Wraps

Seared Ahi Tuna

Dynamite Shrimp

Crispy Green Beans (my favorite!)

Salt and Pepper Calamari

Spring Rolls

Dumplings

Spare Ribs

To find a location near you, check out http://www.pfchangs.com/pfc/locations.aspx.

No comments:

Post a Comment