Thursday, April 5, 2012

Spring Beer & Wine Fest - April 6th & 7th

Just because it doesn't feel like spring in Portland, doesn't mean we still can't participate in spring events! Stay warm inside at the Convention Center for this year's Spring Beer & Wine Fest. Last year I attended this event and had a pretty good time. It felt a bit weird to be inside for a beer festival, but it certainly didn't change how everything tasted!

This year, I am not too crazy about the wineries (maybe I am spoiled because I work in wine country) but I am excited about the breweries. There seems to be a pretty good selection and a variety of brewers I haven't heard of.

Check out the pricing details for more information. Free admission for the first 1000 people each day!

April 6th & 7th 2012
12:00pm to 11:00pm 

Oregon Convention Center
777 NE MLK Jr. Blvd
Portland, Oregon 

See you there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment