Saturday, November 6, 2010

Serious Pie Seattle

So I am over a month behind on posting about my food adventures in Seattle and San Fran. My New Year's resolution is now going to be "post on blog more than once a week." I am out trying this fantastic places and I am not sharing the details....shame on me.

Well, back to Seattle. If I have not already mentioned, my cousin lives in Seattle so she was the first person I asked about restaurants. She recommended any of the Tom Douglas restaurants in Downtown Seattle. We looked at the Web site and decided to go for some delicious pizza and try Serious Pie.

We got to the restaurant at about 9pm on Friday and the place was packed! It was not a very large restaurant but had fun bar table seating and an open kitchen. We had to wait for about twenty minutes, but while waiting, we enjoyed a
bottled beer.


When we were seated, we sat at a cozy seat in the back of the restaurant. The energy was upbeat, hip and fun...definitely a popular place just to hang out and socialize. They have welcoming staff members that are not overbearing, but still provide excellent service.

As for the pizza - it was on a flat bread crust, served right on the cutting board. We went with the fennel sausage, onion, red pepper and basil pizza. You can definitely share a pizza between two people, but if you are hungry, I would recommend ordering one of your own. I was very happy with our choice and my only complaint is that I was too full to try another kind!


Perks other than the food:
- the great candle chandeliers :)
- awesome service
- open kitchen

Food price: $8 - $18 (appetizers and pizza prices)
Beverage - $3 - $12 (beer and wine only)

Take a look at the menu for yourself!

Serious Pie
316 VIRGINIA SEATTLE, WA 98121 (206) 838-7388

Open 11am - 11pm EVERYDAY. No reservations.


27 comments:

  1. Wow ,talk about fresh ingredients. Pizza Hut is nothing compared to this.

    If i ever go to Seattle then I'm stopping by Serious Pie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that looks delicious. I'll be sure to look for this if I go to Seattle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, reading your article makes me wish I was going to Seattle sometime soon. Excellent article.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent article.What a good blog you have here. thanks for posting~luxury handbags

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is surely a great place to eat there. If ony it wouldn't be so far away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi from Fargo. That's in North Dakota.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Blog of Note! On Thanksgiving, no less!

    http://www.newjerseymemories.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i"m hungry now:(

    we are trying to find the brand of the clothes, accessories and shoes we saw on internet or anywhere. help us, or send us something you want our blog to find. it's easy and simple :)

    http://howcanufind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh,your blog is very nice .I really like it ^^! . And congratulation ur blog is blog of note :X



    ..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥.
    ♥..♥  ╔══╦══╗╔╦══╗  ♥..♥
    ♥..♥  ╚═╗║╔╗║║║╔╗║  ♥..♥
    ♥..♥  ╔═╝║║║║║║║║║  ♥..♥
    ♥..♥  ║╔═╣║║║║║║║║  ♥..♥
    ♥..♥  ║╚═╣╚╝║║║╚╝║  ♥..♥
    ♥..♥  ╚══╩══╝╚╩══╝  ♥..♥
    ♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥


    ----------------------------------
    Welcome to my websites : In there where have a lot of wallpapers, themes for desktop , for mobile and themes for media . Especialy all free ^^!
    http://9wallpapers.blogspot.com
    http://theme4desktop.blogspot.com
    http://theme4cellphone.blogspot.com
    http://theme4media.blogspot.com
    http://wallpaper4cellphone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on being named a blog of note. I like what you are blogging about. I support your NY resolution to blog once a week! Take care and come on over and visit my blogs if you have minute. I love photography and Central Coast California.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very Good, well deserved named as a blog of note.
    Congratulations, whoo, hoo..
    http://karlawithakg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hay,your blog is very nice% I Like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on your Blog of Note!
    This blog make me hungry. What would you suggest for tailgating at the Super Bowl?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Does anyone know if any of the Tom Douglas restaurants will be open on Christmas Day?

    ReplyDelete
  15. That food looks awesome. It makes me want to visit seattle.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for all the warm wishes everyone! I appreciate it...blog of note on Thanksgiving, wow.

    Daniel - not sure about the vino, but they had several beers in a bottle - many German ones. I went with a German Hef - great flavors.

    Edd - The only Tom Douglas restaurant open on Christmas is Lola's (they will be having a brunch in the morning)

    Thanks for reading and following!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your post made me hungry for pizza and beer!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Take a look inside...
    http://www.everyscape.com/eats/3202105/Serious-Pie-Seattle--WA

    ReplyDelete
  19. looking very delicious in pic can i taste it please. . .

    funeral urn

    ReplyDelete